2012-08-04

Tretel's breakfast nap

The cats tend to rotate with us in the appartment. When I am in the studio room... they hover along. When we're having breakfast you have to keep an eye on your feet since Tretel tends to flop down and you might step on a tail accidently.
Hantje prefers the tables and windows since she has a much better view on the table's content. Clever cat.

Tretel... i have no idea if this is relaxing but he keeps doing it and today I finally had the chance to take a picture while he was snorring. It's a bit like cat tetris- see if you can fit your body in every free space. Well, if it's comfortable. O_o;

3 comments:

Zeitwolf said...

I can haz narrow gap to squeeze into?

FlyingPurpleHippos.com said...

Hey there. I left you a question via a comment on DeviantArt but I don't know how often you check that, so, I figured I would copy my question here (this is regarding this image: http://trenchmaker.deviantart.com/art/Caked-Hippo-192514029)...


Any chance you would sell a customized digital version of this? My personal web-site is flyingpurplehippos.com and its tenth birthday will be on Tuesday. I would love to buy something to celebrate it and I think this picture with some text added would be awesome. Honestly I'm not sure if I could afford to pay what it is worth since my site doesn't make any money, but if you would be willing to sell such a thing, I'd love to get a cost estimate to see if it is financially feasible for me.

FlyingPurpleHippos.com said...

By the way, I also wouldn't mind adding the text myself (something to the effect of "Happy tenth birthday flyingpurplehippos.com") if you would be willing to just sell me the original digital image; that might work better so that I could use my web-site's "signature" font. However, I know that you may rather add the text yourself so that you know I will solely be using the image for my web-site and not sharing the image without text.